|Ingestion - may cause spontaneous
vomiting, irritation of mouth throat and gastro intestinal tract.
On prolonged exposure it makes skin dry, erythema oil acne, development
of warty growths which may lead to skin cancer, skin cracking
and contact dermitites. As it is handled at a high temperature,
skin contact could produce burns.
On exposure to eye it may cause light to moderate irritation.
Ingested - do not induce vomiting as it may lead to chemical
pneumonitis. Remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash
affected area with water and soap. If eyes are affected, irrigate
liberally with copious amounts of water and seek medical advice