Interaction with Fellow Pensioner
Interaction with Fellow Pensioner
We received request from some pensioners to display the name and address of pensioners on BPCL Website to enable the old colleagues and friends to interact with each other.
In order to facilitate this process, we wish to know from you whether you are agreeable to display of your name and address, email id on BPCL Website. If so, please fill in the particulars in the enclosed form and send it to us.
Download form - Interaction with Fellow Pensioner
On receipt of your form, we will display your name, address and email id on BPCL Website. However, BPCL shall not be held responsible in case you receive spam messages or unsolicited calls/ads on your email.
- By using bharatpetroleum.com, the user agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd reserves the right in the future to require registration and/or payment as a pre-condition for receiving all or parts of the contents of bharatpetroleum.com. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of bharatpetroleum.com.
- All rights in respect of bharatpetroleum.com are strictly reserved. Unless otherwise stated, copyright or similar rights in all material presented on bharatpetroleum.com, including graphical images, are owned by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Extracts from bharatpetroleum.com may be printed or downloaded for the user's personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. The user may not create a database by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from bharatpetroleum.com. No part of bharatpetroleum.com may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd's prior written permission.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd hereby excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of bharatpetroleum.com. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use bharatpetroleum.com, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using bharatpetroleum.com. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd will not be liable regardless of the cause or duration for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained in bharatpetroleum.com, or for any delay or interruption in transmission.
- bharatpetroleum.com may contain material submitted by users. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material.
- Bharat Petroleum Ltd may send information and offers of products and services to the user from time to time.
- Bharat Petroleum Ltd shall have no liability to the user for any interruption or delay in access to bharatpetroleum.com irrespective of the cause.
- The Agreement will be governed by Indian law. The Indian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- Bharat Petroleum Ltd reserves the right to add to or change the terms of this Agreement.