Read and down load information on our major & global tenders here.
You will need Acrobat reader installed on your machine to view or download the tender
document. If you do not have the program click here to download it
||AMM, HRY & H.P.
Tender Ref no
||Schedule of Rates 2011-13 AMM Haryana & HP area
||BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED, AMM HARYANA & HIMACHAL, MANAGER CONSTRUCTION GROUP, PANIPAT, BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED, PANIPAT INSTALLATION,
NEAR IOC REFINERY, VILLAGE DADLANA, PANIPAT, HARYANA – 132140.
Date Available From
Date Available To
||10.30AM - 04.30PM on 22-Jul-2011 upto 03.00PM
Date floated on
Date opening on
There is a corrigendum to this tender. It has been released on 11th July 2011. The entire revised tender document has been uploaded.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Invites E bids for SOR rates for AMM HARYANA & HIMACHAL PRADESH
area for 2011 -13.
2. SOR shall be applicable for single work order be awarded up to a value of Maximum Rs 35.0 lakhs.
3. You may wish to quote your rates for the whole tender OR for the specific field in which you wish to work
i.e Civil , Electrical , pipeline , roadwork , painting , canopy , RVI , ARB ,Paver etc .
4. The SOR shall be valid for a period of two years, from the date the rates are finalized. The same may be
extended for a period of one year or part thereof, based on mutual consent between BPCL and Vendor /
5. Registered contractors willing to work on SOR rates shall have to sign an agreement with respective
Territory / AMM office of BPCL and shall have to deposit security deposit of Rs 25000/ - in the Form of
6. Vendor should have valid PAN Number, Sales Tax registration number, PF and service tax registration
number for the state where they want to work. The same shall have to be submitted before signing the SOR
agreement with the respective office of BPCL.
7. SERVICE TAX shall be payable extra as per prevalent norms as applicable to the eligible vendors only.
8. The tender document has been created vide BPCL SAP Collective RFQ NO : 1000143394.
9. To ensure equal opportunity for all & to demonstrate transparency in our systems, this document has been
uploaded on the BPCL website http://www.bharatpetroleum.in , and is accessible from the tenders section,
under the category AMM, Haryana & HP. Request for the document, or any clarifications can also be made
by e-mail addressed to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. The tender document has also been uploaded on the BPCL E-Procurement web site https://bpcl.eproc.in.
Interested tenderers have to obtain digital signing certificate from any suitable certifying agency, or use the
Digital Signing Certificate Application forms enclosed with this tender document and apply for the same as
prescribed in the pertinent annexure.
Tender Document (In order to download the files, right click & choose save option in order to save to target location)